Felt Hair Bow DIY

April 27, 2012

I'd love to make a couple of these not for the kids but for ME! So cute on the side with bangs.

6 {comments}:

my little peeps said... Best Blogger Tips

Is there a tutorial for this with pattern pieces? I seen the PDF reader download but not the tutorial.

Miss B said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree, we would be ever so grateful for a template. I am going to copy and paste the picture of the pieces laid out flat into word and enlarge it to see if that will be close enough for a template. These are too cute. Hope a template can happen. THANKS for the inspiration.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Did you ever get the template?

Ann said... Best Blogger Tips

I found this on Pinterest. Thank you for sharing this! I have always wondered how to make these!

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said... Best Blogger Tips

Do you have a template for the little pieces, by chance?! These are adorable!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for sharing this! I cannot wait to make some for my daughter :) I've inlcuded this in my weekly roundup of useful blogs at www.doomestic.com Thank you again!!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...