DIY Wedding Shoes

April 30, 2012

All the prettiest bridal shoes I've seen are ones that you can make yourself.
Just add feathers.

Back bows.


Circle flowers.
Source: google.co.in via Brea on Pinterest

Tassles.

Source: bhldn.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Folded circles.

Source: goo.gl via Jemima on Pinterest

Ruffles.




Pleats.

Chiffon Bows.

3 {comments}:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I think my favorite is the pair with the chiffon bows! So beautiful!

Ellen said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome shoes. My favourites are the feather ones!

You inspired me to finally write about the shoes I DIY-ed for my wedding back in September. I tried to cover some old ones (inspired by Shoe Sugar month), and that totally failed... But I managed some I loved in the end, and for less than $15!

http://button-lover.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/diy-wedding-shoes.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice wedding shoes! thanks. angelina

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...