Shoes 1

March 28, 2011

I found a two pairs of shoes that look exactly like these but all black at the thrift store. I bought one pair and took it home and sprayed them blue and added a yellow pompom. Remember? Now I desperately wish I bought the second pair because I'd LOVE to do this with the ribbon as lacings. I've gone back almost every week and haven't found another pair like them. What a miss.

It also looks like you could add black and white twine to the rims. ACK! I'm so mad.
Source: brandos.se

4 {comments}:

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said... Best Blogger Tips

those are adorable! I hate it when I miss out on buying something that I am constantly thinking about later...next time :)

Meg said... Best Blogger Tips

Super cute shoes!! I know what you mean about missing out on something you now wish you bought. :) Oh well. Next time! :)

Pretty Zesty said... Best Blogger Tips

These are hilarious I love them!!!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness, I love the shoes! I must find a pair for myself.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...