Become a Grosgrain Sponsor

February 19, 2009

Become a Grosgrain Sponsor.

Grosgrain is a well-established fashion/sewing blog that is read by stylish and crafty women across the globe which yields an average of over 900,000 page views a month (per google analytics) with a constantly growing base.

I started Grosgrain in 2007 as a way to showcase some of the sewing projects I had done for my daughters, later expanding to include frequent giveaways of my own clothing designs as well as sewing tutorials and various other articles about all things that meet at the intersection of fashion and thrift.

The site quickly gained recognition and has rapidly grown since that time, averaging over 900,000 page views per month, along with a listing in Technorati’s top 500 blogs worldwide.

SEE ADVERTISING RATES HERE

If you have any further questions please email me at mytumtumtree@gmail.com
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...